- What's New in PolyLearn this Spring 2015?
- Turn Your Course On for Students
- Adding a Syllabus
- Gradebook Examples
- Gradebook Builder
- Moving Video to YouTube
- Tool Guide for Teachers (PDF)
- Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- Quick Guide: Organizing Course (PDF)
- Organizing Your PolyLearn Course - Video Part I | Part II | Part III
- Images in PolyLearn
- Creating an Accessible Course
- File Management (accessing files from any course)
- Tips for Grading Forums
- Tip for Teaching with PolyLearn's Wiki OR Use the NEW wiki
- Using Wiki Templates (ctlt blog)
- Help Students Keep Track of Activities they Complete
- Implementing the Seven Principles: Technology as Lever
- Avoiding and Checking for Plagiarism
- A Method for Teaching Critical Thinking
- Creating and Testing a Hypothesis
- Do They Really Understand It?
Would you like to learn more about PolyLearn? Watch the Orientation video (opens in new window) to get a general idea of how to use PolyLearn.